Ugly cry ya books
I don’t know many of these books, but sometimes you just need an ugly cry. YA is a good genre to use to attempt that level of crying.
1. Just Breathe by Cammie McGovern
2. Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All by Laura Ruby
3. How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow
4. Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
5. The How & the Why by Cynthia Hand
6. Three Things I Know Are True by Betty Culley 7. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
8. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
9. Heroine by Mindy McGinnis
10. Sorry For Your Loss by Jessie Ann Foley
11. History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
12. Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian
13. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
14. Far From the Tree by Robin Benway
Like this: Like Loading...
I am a busy mom to two mini adult children. I am learning to do things that don't revolve around their schedules, and I am doing things for myself now. I am trying to bounce back after a difficult time, and it's slow going.
View all posts by Denise
July 26, 2020 July 2, 2020
One thought on “Ugly Cry YA Books”
Ooo I am saving this list!