I mentioned my plan to finish my book challenge for the year here. I posted all but the last nine.
Here are a couple more that will most likely be read by the end of the year.
1. The Incendiaries – arrived from the library as I finished the previous library book. This is the November book selection for the close book club.
3. Spinning Silver – double points for this one. It’s a big paper book that’s been in the stack for a while, plus the big book club chose it for the December meeting of the sci fi/fantasy group. Score!
4. Their Eyes were watching God – I am quite a ways through this one. It was an unfinished book for classics book club a few months back. I may as well finish it and get it off my shelf. It’s also a paper book.
5. Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows – I suspect this is coming up for my online book club, since two have read it, and one wants desperately to talk about it.
6. Crazy Rich Asians – I think this might be next on my buddy read list, since we had discussed reading it, but Neverending Story got pushed to the front of the line.
7. The Hamilton Affair – I saw this production and would like to know the story, without music. And without the drag queens. Nothing wrong with the drag queens, but they tend to distract from the story and pull attention to themselves.
I will have time to add to the list. But there’s a general plan for the next couple of weeks.